We seek to become one of the leading interior decoration companies in the Middle East by executing projects in a safe, timely and quality-oriented manner, thus emerging as the most preferred interior decoration solutions provider for our Clients. Our prioritizing of our Clients’ interests evidenced in our meeting of their quality requirements is the prime directive of our management.
- Provide world-class services according to customer’s preferences
- Uphold Corporate values, Integrity and Transparency
- Provide a safe working environment by promoting health and safety in all areas
- Adopt innovative practices to ensure quality within agreed-upon schedule and budget
- Respect nature & the environment and work together towards a sustainable green future for the benefit of all.
The management of the company is an integral part of how the company is able to complete the tasks it is awarded. We at Grace Interiors Decoration are aware of this and are careful in the way that each task of our project is allocated. Some of the key areas that are given due considerations by the company and by the different departments that allocate the work are:
- Customer Input
- Project Schedules
- Planning and monitoring
- Project budgets and cash flows
- Timely procurement of resources
- Inspection and testing
- Follow up visits
- Customer remarks and feedback
We aim at delivering quality construction by utilizing advanced technologies which exceeds customer’s expectations in terms of quality, budget, safety and timely completion. We believe in continuous improvement through leadership, teamwork and close coordination with relevant stakeholders such as subcontractors, vendors and of course our customers. This has ensured excellence in delivery and reinforced our position as customer’s preferred interior design, decoration and fit-out service provider.
- Continuous development of core competence of all our employees through awareness, teamwork and training
- Ensure safe practices are followed for the protection of personnel, equipment and customer properties
- Adopt innovative methods and practices to enhance value to customers
- Continuously monitor and interact with all subcontractors and vendors towards ensuring quality services
- Continuously monitor progress of works in-order to ensure timely completion
- Achieve total customer satisfaction.
SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY
The Management holds in high regard the safety, welfare and health of its employees. We firmly believe that every employee is entitled to work under the safest possible conditions. All possible efforts will be made in the interest of accident prevention in all our work sites, workshops and projects. We do realize that it is a necessary business practice to guard against accidents and occupational diseases.
It is our belief that all accidents which injure people, damage machinery and destroy materials can be prevented by taking specific safety precautions. All employees in our Group of Companies are expected to perform their duties without compromising the safety guidelines issued from time to time. Safety requirements will be an integral part of all our systems and it will be carefully planned and controlled in the day to day operation- Hence, it is primarily a line function and the safety personnel will work as catalyst/ functional experts in advising the line staff to manage safety efficiently, they will audit the Company’s operations on a continuous basis to ensure whether the existing safety systems are adequate enough.
We have a responsibility not to endanger the environment due to our operations and will do our best to preserve it to the possible extent.
- Where possible gloves should be worn to protect against cuts, scratches or punctures.
- Wear safety boots or shoes to protect toes from falling load.
- Don’t attempt to lift alone any load that is too heavy, large or awkward, and get a secure grip of the load.
- Lift, keeping the back straight, arms close to body, leg muscles taking the strain.
- When lifting to a height level from the floor, do it in two stages
USE OF POWER TOOLS AND HAND TOOLS
- All electric connections shall be with the correct industrial type plug and socket. Splice joints in cables are unacceptable.
- All portable electric tools, including leads and plugs shall be in good condition.
- All portable electric tools shall be adequately guarded to prevent accidental contact with moving parts.
- All installers shall wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as goggles, glasses, hand gloves & masks.
STORAGE OF MATERIALS
- Suitable methods of protecting materials while in storage or on site are followed at all times. In some cases manufacturer’s recommendation are followed where applicable.
- Materials and furniture are segregated directly from container to different areas where materials will be installed.
- Proper and adequate fire extinguishers shall be posted at the storage areas.